No products in your shopping cart
With 50 years of experience, Sefelec Eaton, through its Engineering department, provides you with:
- connection and interface solutions for electrical and/or mechanical tests
- manual or semi-automatic tools
- support for your system projects that integrate Sefelec devices (old or new generation)
- test benches allowing the automation of your test processes in production
- the safety and conformity of your installations
- the development and the migration of test programmes to the Sefelec format
Advantages of our Systems solutions:
- TIME save time and improve return on investment
- CUSTOM can be configured according to your production or maintenance load
- SUSTAINABLE configuration that can change and that can be modernised
- SAFETY operator safety
I already have an account
Forgot your password?
Please enter your email address to receive your new password.
In order to download the requested document, we kindly ask you to complete the form below.